Electrical Design Engineer (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Address: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Job descriptionWe has been retained by one of Irelands largest multi-disciplinary consultancies to recruit an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for a role based in this client’s head office in Dublin. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience working on large build projects.
- Assisting in the delivery of project detailed design and documentation including the production of technical and progress reports
- Preparing project documentation, drawings, calculations including fully detailed schematics and layouts
- Undertaking specific project tasks with minimal supervision
- Completing detailed design calculations under the direction of the Senior Design Engineer
- Ensuring all design calculations are in accordance with the requirements of the clients QA system
- Carrying out site surveys and producing condition reports
- Co-ordinating mechanical and electrical building services
- Assisting in the compilation of detailed specifications and tender (pricing) documentation
- Participating in the production of detailed construction cost budgets for electrical installations
- Managing the H&S system relevant to the specific work area
- Participating in work activities which support the Quality Management System including design reviews. Managing project time and achieving success in meeting project deadlines
- Assisting in compiling submissions, proposals and quotations for new business
- Hold an honours degree (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications), or equivalent professional qualification, in electrical engineering or Hold a certificate or diploma in electrical engineering
- Possess a sound knowledge of practical Building Services Engineering design preferably in pharmaceutical, commercial, healthcare, education, retail, hotels or residential projects
- Willingly takes responsibility for delivering good quality engineering designs
- Possess the ability to fulfil the duties expected of a Design Engineer, Electrical
- Strong computer skills using standard office software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Project
- Experience with electrical design software including Dialux and Amtech
- Good understanding and ability with specific building services design tools, such as REVIT, AutoCAD, and similar
- Ability to receive instruction from more experienced staff and to direct more junior staff
- Possess good written and oral communication skills with the capacity to prepare technical notes and reports
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact us for more information on +385 1 562 6651.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Bachelor's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, Master's degree
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, AutoCAD
What we offer
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary package on offer to the successful candidate
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.