Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region. Our organization has grown very fast for the last couple of years and we need your help and contribution to continue this positive trend.
We are looking for candidates that are:
- eager to develop latest 4G/5G technologies
- interested in network and/or software architectures
- able to cope with complex development and/or customer requirements
- prepared to support and steer development teams
- not afraid of challenge
- aiming to expand your professional and business skills
Working environment:Ericsson provides high-quality and modern working environment to their employees, together with lifelong learning, career development and a stimulating award system.
We care about the employee satisfaction, encourage innovation, and provide ability for work in global teams. We offer motivating environment, flexible working hours and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
What can you expect?:
- Stimulating work surroundings
- Direct contact with global telecom customers and users
- Goal settings defining your yearly tasks, follow up and coaching
- Continuous professional development and defined career path
- Monthly and annually benefits
General required competence, skills and values::
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Good, diligent, and intelligent person
- Team spirit, knowledge sharing and cooperation
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
Application must contain:
- Type of university degree clearly mentioned
- If you’re proud of some of your previous work, please provide a link and we’ll check it out!
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.