FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Be the person who knows everything marketing related for selected accounts, representing the customer and building a strong network that delivers results.
- Protect the reputation of the products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact.
- Prepare marketing plans – concept and execution – across several key retailers. Execute planned activities in maximum efficacy and quality to result in increased demand and higher brand rank position.
- Be across the overall marketing plan and coordinate with wider sales, marketing, and PR teams.
- Keep track of FOREO positioning for all given accounts and making sure FOREO is presented in the best possible way (by implementing planograms, proposing new and relevant POSM)
- Track, record and perform data evaluation of everything that is done, come up with unified metrics and data collection. Keep track of all marketing expenses related to given accounts (discounts, POSM production, GWP, testers, FOC products, animations etc.).
- Build strategies & roadmaps for product launch campaigns, sales promotion campaigns and key event campaigns. Analysis of campaign results to assess budget spent to improve in the next activation.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or a related discipline
- Strong knowledge in Marketing 360 background ideally from beauty, fashion, luxury lifestyle brand or /and FMCG
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills, an addition of French or Arabic knowledge is a plus
- A creative, dynamic, forward-thinking person - a solution solver and a doer, quick learner
- Analytical multitasking mind ready to handle parallel projects - organized person
- Results-driven, but positive attitude
- Highly motivated to join a fast-growing company within a multicultural environment
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.