FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries through various channels of communication
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Process orders, forms, applications, requests, and customer complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Provide customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support
- Close cooperation with all relevant organizational departments (logistics, marketing, sales…)
- Continuous upgrade knowledge of the company's products
- Proactive reporting of results and goals achieved
- All other activities according to Supervisor request on behalf of job position requirements
- Provide a highly professional consumer experience by engaging with the consumers through various communication channels - EMEA region (e.g. email, phone).
- Answer customer inquiries and complaints in a friendly and tactful manner whilst providing customers with accurate, timely and professional responses/resolutions.
- Solving customer's problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, and selecting the best solution.
- Build rapport with the customers.
- Using customer feedback and communicating with other teams in order to improve customer service.
- Utilizing a proactive sales approach with every customer interaction to uncover additional sales opportunities.
- Taking B2C orders and coordinating the order status, shipping dates, product availability and backorders with the sales department.
- Effective interacting and communicating with the logistics department regarding the status of the orders.
- Pursue new customer opportunities.
- Mandatory: Excellent knowledge of Polish and English language - both oral and written.
- Following up on marketing campaigns, tracking leads, and capturing cross-selling opportunities.
- Translating for all departments if needed.
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.