Scrum Master (f/m/x)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly homeoffice
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX family now.
- You coach, develop and support one or more cross-functional teams
- You recognise and moderate conflicts within the teams and encourage creative input when looking for solutions
- You promote self-organising teamwork and ensure that sprint goals are reached
- Make the benefit of working with Scrum visible to the team/client
- You issue reports, interpret them correctly and communicate them in a way that is understandable for all team members
- You recognise impediments and take steps to resolve them, coordinating any necessary measures
- You drive suitable measures for the further development of agile working practices within the organisation
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience as Scrum Master or Team Coach in an agile working environment
- Ideally you have scrum master certification (CSM, PSM)
- You have a strong character, excellent communication and moderation skills as well as the ability to assert yourself
- You demonstrate excellent organisational talent, a structured way of working and good problem-solving skills (team, goals, customer)
- You have very good English language skills in communication and documentation. German language skills are an advantage
- A confident manner and the ability to work independently in a team round off your structured approach to work
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Ready to apply?
The best way to do that is online via our job portal. Simply click on the "Apply now" button and off you go!
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 601 5011