Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly homeoffice
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Click here if you want to know what our Scrum Masters do or here to meet Nadia, our Scrum Master. Do you want to join?
You can find out more here! On our podcast "The Agile Truth", a podcast by ecx.io - part of IBM iX! This is your weekly 5-minute chunk of honest agile experiences made by our digital experts at IBM iX. Every episode of our podcast deals with a different agile topic, but the mission stays the same: To provide you with the most valuable insights for your work as an agilist. Listen now!
- You coach, develop and support one or more cross-functional teams
- You recognise and moderate conflicts within the teams and encourage creative input when looking for solutions
- You promote self-organising teamwork and ensure that sprint goals are reached
- Make the benefit of working with Scrum visible to the team/client
- You issue reports, interpret them correctly and communicate them in a way that is understandable for all team members
- You recognise impediments and take steps to resolve them, coordinating any necessary measures
- You drive suitable measures for the further development of agile working practices within the organisation
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience as Scrum Master or Team Coach in an agile working environment
- Ideally you have scrum master certification (CSM, PSM)
- You have a strong character, excellent communication and moderation skills as well as the ability to assert yourself
- You demonstrate excellent organisational talent, a structured way of working and good problem-solving skills (team, goals, customer)
- You have very good English language skills in communication and documentation. German language skills are an advantage
- A confident manner and the ability to work independently in a team round off your structured approach to work
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
You like holidays? We do as well, since we value our free time and like to have a good recharge! With us you get more holidays than what you might be used to! You will enjoy 30 days of holidays a year + December 24th and 31st are also free on top of that, of course!
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Ready to apply?
The best way to do that is online via our job portal. Simply click on the "Apply now" button and off you go!
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
+385 91 621 7341