Senior Java Developer (f/m/x)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb, Osijek & partly home office
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to create relevant content? Then become a part of our IBM iX Family now.
- You develop and present the technical concept with your project team to our client
- With the product owner and the client team you work closely on backlog topics, acceptance criteria and user stories
- You develop guidelines for the development and the strategy for test automation
- You are the first contact for the development team for critical technical questions and support them hands-on if necessary
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team
- You observe how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Java development
- You have already worked with Windows or Linux in server use
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or similar Content Management Systems is an advantage
- Tools and development environments like IntelliJ or GIT aren't new terms to you
- Knowledge in Design Pattern as well as experience in writing Unit- and Integration Tests
- Passion for static code analysis, Continuous Integration and peer review processes in tools like SonarQube, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 627 8629