Java Developer (f/m/x)
Location: Osijek, Varaždin, Zagreb & partly home office
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to create relevant content? Then become a part of our IBM iX Family now.
- You write clean, maintainable, testable, and understandable code
- You cover your code with unit and integrations tests
- You enjoy developing Web applications - CMS or eCommerce
- You care about product quality and great user-experience
- You develop the technical concept with your project team and present it to our client
- You work closely with the product owner and the client team on backlog topics, acceptance criteria, and user stories
- You contribute to development guidelines and best practices
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team
- You observe how we can improve our development processes by using innovative methods or new technologies
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education
- You have experience in Java Web development
- You know how CMS and eCommerce systems work (experience with Adobe Experience Manager or SAP CX is an advantage)
- Tools and development environments like IntelliJ or GIT aren't new terms to you
- You know when and how to apply Design Patterns and Separation of Concerns
- You know how to write Unit and Integration Tests
- You understand the value of Static Code Analysis and Continuous Integration tools like SonarQube and Jenkins
- You enjoy open feedback and learning opportunities from the Peer Review process on Bitbucket or GitHub
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 627 8629