What will you do?
- A Senior Software QA Engineer takes a lead role in the definition and execution of quality processes to ensure best in breed quality.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve engineering and organization goals.
What do you need to succeed?
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent relevant to Quality Engineering
- 6+ years’ experience in a Quality Engineering role
- Demonstrable experience testing complex applications on linux based platforms
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical focus;
- Scripting/Automation knowledge: Shell scripting, Python, Ansible, Cucumber, Selenium
Other Useful Qualifications:
- Experience with load and performance testing;
- Experience working with Cloud solutions (GCP, AWS, or Azure, dev ops, and scaling infrastructure) and Containers (Kubernetes, Docker);
- DB Knowledge: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB;
- Experience working with CICD, GIT, Jira, Jenkins;
- Experience working with Billing and Payments solutions
Please submit all your job application content (cover letter, CV, etc...) in English language.
Recommended CV format is Europass or equivalent / similar.