What will you do?
- Working as part of a multi discipline team, technically lead the design and implementation of highly scalable and reliable software solutions.
- Use experience to help grow and build high performing teams through leadership and mentoring.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices to drive efficiency through the lifecycle.
What do you need to succeed?
- More than 10 years designing and developing distributed software solutions using Java (Spring/Spring Boot, Microservice architectures, REST) or .NET (Dynamics CRM experience would be a plus).
- Experience working with Cloud solutions (GCP, AWS, or Azure) and Containers (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- DB Knowledge: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB.
- Excellent OOP skills.
- Experience working with CICD, GIT, Jira, Jenkins.
- Experience working in an agile environment and an advocate for best practices.
Other Useful Qualifications:
- Experience in Telecom solutions (Protocol Handlers, OSS, BSS, Billing, Charging, CDR Mediation) would be a plus.
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards, 3G, 4G Architecture and Technologies
Please submit all your job application content (cover letter, CV, etc...) in English language.
Recommended CV format is Europass or equivalent / similar.