It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Company Description:Optiva Inc. is a leading provider of mission-critical, cloud-native revenue management software for the telecommunications industry. Our products are delivered globally on the private and public cloud. The Company’s solutions help service providers maximize digital, 5G, IoT and emerging market opportunities to achieve business success. Established in 1999, Optiva Inc. is on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:OPT).
What will you do?
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, use your experience to support and enhance cloud based solutions
- Investigate and recommend software tools to enhance the ecosystem
- Work closely with software engineering teams to deliver best in breed CICD enabled solutions
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field. Min 2:1
- At least 5+ years experience in similar role
- Strong Public Cloud Admin experience - GCP/Azure
- Private Cloud knowledge - Openstack/Openshift, RHEL virtualisation, VMWare
- Scripting and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) experience - GitHub/Jenkins/Helm/Ansible/Terraform, shell/python/perl
- Understanding of DevOps principles and tooling to support key elements of the workflow
Other Useful Qualifications:
- Experience with DevSecOps or related security best practices
- An appreciation of networking principles
- Sysadmin experience in Linux/Solaris
Please submit all your job application content (cover letter, CV, etc...) in English language.
Recommended CV format is Europass or equivalent / similar.