This ad is not active. Ad application not possible.
PLC Programmer (m/f)
This job ad is provided by PosLovac, mobile app for jobseekers.
Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
PIA Automation Croatia d.o.o. za usluge
PIA Automation is a global operating group of companies which offers technically complex and economically efficient solutions in automation. PIA develops and manufactures customized assembly, measurement and testing systems for the automotive industry (in particular powertrain, e-mobility and battery). The PIA in-house resources provide a perfect interaction of mechanics, electronics, programming, measurement technology, production data systems, documentation, image processing, and robotics as well as research and development – everything from a single source. Its services range from manual assembly workstations to fully automated production lines.
- Responsibility for software development
- Development and realization of control processes, basic programs and visualizations
- Commissioning in house and on customer site
- Creation of program and process documentation, as well as operating instructions
- Conducting of customer and system trainings
- Support of final acceptance
- Training of new employees
- Active participation in project debriefing and handover
- Technical education with focus on IT, electrical and control engineering and/ or automation
- Working experience as PLC programmer in special machine building
- Very good PLC programming skills
- Very good knowledge of control systems
- Independent and exact way of work
- Solution-orientation and creativity
- Flexibility, teamwork
- Very good English and/or German skills
- Siemens TIA Portal, Simatic Manager, WinCC flexible, Rockwell Studio 5000, FactoryTalk View
What we offer:
- Excellent personnel development (internal PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care for our employees
- Professional experience on PIA locations worldwide
- Open- minded company culture and flexible working hours
- Interesting and diverse working tasks
- Competitive salary