This ad is not active. Ad application not possible.
Backend Java Developer (m/ž)
This job ad is provided by PosLovac, mobile app for jobseekers.
Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
Rapid Health d.o.o.
Rapid Health is looking for a Senior Backend Developer to drive the development of a new API and service for our SAAS service portfolio. We build clinical logic engines that support clinicians and get patients to the right care instance in less time and at a lower cost and are currently working on the next generation of safe AI in healthcare. You will develop key parts of the technology stack and drive improvements to the service. We currently run Java Spring Boot containers on Kubernetes, but Clojure champions are most welcome.
The ideal candidate will have experienced several product life cycles, consistently delivering scalable, reliable services in an agile environment. You will be comfortable with cloud-based DevOps workflows and asynchronous communication. You will be a self-starter and take initiative to improve the code and products.
- Design, create, implement and maintain backend services
- Translate requirements into code executables
- Ensure that written code falls in line with task objectives
- Meet deadlines on fast-paced deliverables
- Identify and resolve immediate and potential issues with solutions
- Participate in planning and other group meetings to discuss projects and product
- Follow, encourage and propose development processes and standards
- Work closely with the Team Lead and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Degree in computer sciences, computer engineering, or a related field
- Seven or more years of back-end development experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience implementing or designing complex solutions for complete digital environments in healthcare
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members
- Proven work experience in designing and developing highly scalable and resilient RESTful APIs
- Strong experience in building end-to-end solutions
- Being a development lead is a plus
Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries. In particular:
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Kubernetes
- HL7 FHIR is a bonus
Professional qualification: Bachelor's degree, Professional Bachelor (of), Bachelor's degree, Specialist of, Master's degree, Masters, Master's degree, PhD
Years of work experience: 7
Languages: English (excellent)
What we offer:
This role is for a permanent employee in Croatia, but it is not bound by that. Remote is also an option but must be from UK or EU. We currently have people based in the UK, Croatia and Portugal.