This ad is not active. Ad application not possible.
PHP Software Developer (m/f)
This job ad is provided by PosLovac, mobile app for jobseekers.
Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
We are looking for a software developer that can write PHP (object oriented) to enhance our product: www.eramba.org.
A decade ago we invented an open-source software (LAMP) to help Information Security professionals to do their job. Today eramba has a world-wide community of 10k+ companies and 400 customers and is recognised by the likes of Garnet as a world leader. We operate from Bratislava and have a very open-minded mentality. You can do this job from anywhere in the world, you are not required to be onsite.
The job is basically:
- Review issues (Github) with the team
- Estimate tasks duration
- Test functionality
This year you will collaborate with:
- expanding functionalities on the software (mostly backend) until you learn the software well
- making our software distribute loads across multiple servers
- slowly migrate our frontend to React
If you don't know CakePHP is not a big deal, as is easy to learn and you will be couched by our developers here in Bratislava (we'll pay your travel expenses for you to be here two weeks). But is of course essential you can write code and have experience with web-platforms. You also need to be able to communicate in English.
Once you learn the job - you can work from home, we don't really need you onsite unless you want to come. We have a very flexible work environment (remember we come from an open-source mentality).
In a typical day these are the thing you will need to use:
- OOP PHP
- REST APIs
Years of work experience: 5.
- one month trial, no matter if you make it or not after the month, you will get paid
- laptop (typically a new mac)
- we pay 12 salaries (you will need to invoice our company in Slovakia or England)
- we pay a bonus, which for the last 6 years has always been an additional salary
If you are in the office (you might choose to work from home):
- free drinks (from tea, coffee, redbull, smoothies, etc)
- free snacks (tons of chocolates, yogurts, etc)
- we order food once a week
- we have a fully equipped gym in the office if you want to sweat that code that does not run well : )
We try to be online or at the office from 9-5pm. We expect you are mature enough to require little or no supervision. If we need to supervise you, you will most likely get fired. You cant deny, we are honest! We wont ask about your formal education, we don't need you here to resolve Taylor equations, we need you to write code well, quick and efficiently.
The best way to contact us is by sharing your Github account, we can easily review there what you are able to produce.
Job type: Permanent.
Remote work: Fully.
Salary: From 1500 to 3000 eur.
Notice: We support employing disabled persons.
Notice: We support the employment of foreign workers.