Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Supervise day to day finance activities such as book-keeping (maintain integrity of ledgers), invoicing, payroll, AR/AP, bank and cash flow management.
- Cooperate with other business lines or functions on contracts, processes and accounting issues.
- Ensure local tax compliance such as import/export tax planning and report, and annual tax filing.
- Manage month-end inventory count at warehouse, set up a process for inventory reconciliation and cost recognition.
- Build/Enhance internal controls on key risk areas; implement rules and procedures to comply with local and group requirements.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly internal reporting in compliance with local GAAP/IFRS accompanying commentary and various financial analysis, report to Group CFO located in China.
- Support Group CFO on group annual audit and global tax planning.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Ideally possess with 6 years or above working experience with a proven track record in finance. Experience in big four or other audit firms is a plus.
- Be familiar with a full set of accounts, and local GAAP/IFRS.
- Degree in accounting with CPA, ACCA or other professional qualification in accounting preferred.
- Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong integrity, communication and leadership skills. Must be willing to assist and support staff in their work.
- Good command in English.
- Proficiency in Excel.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume and cover letter via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality, in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.