At FOREO, our mission is to question the conventional thinking. And we are doing just that by working on mould-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Junior IOS Developer with a strong emphasis on positive attitude and willingness to learn new stuff and embrace new technologies. The selected candidate will pay high attention to details and be an easy going, flexible team player. You'll be engaged in a full iOS app development lifecycle, from concept creation to the final app deployment and maintenance, with provided mentorship along the way. Additionally, you'll be collaborating with our Android team to provide consistent experience across platforms.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Development of native in-house and App Store targeted apps from the ground up.
- Maintenance of existing apps.
- Code quality ensurance.
- Participation in early stages of concept creation and prototyping.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience as an iOS developer.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of Cocoa Touch Framework.
- Knowledge of Objective-C.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn Swift.
- Familiarity with Bluetooth stack and/or networking (RESTful APIs).
- Good grasp of the most popular third party libraries often used in iOS development.
- Side projects to show.
- Published Apps on Apple App Store.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Ready to take up this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.