About UsLELO is a Cannes-Lions award-winning brand that prides itself on doing things differently. As a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company we are looking for action-oriented individuals ready to make a positive impact on the world of intimate lifestyle products.
Who we’re looking forWe would like to reach adventurous professionals willing to seize the opportunity to work in a global company in Zagreb. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to challenge the existing standards, someone who is driven to make great work and who will take the risks necessary to get there. A person unafraid to take on the multi-faceted roles of a “doer”, “thinker” and “dreamer.”
The selected candidate will get to work in a multicultural office, will have all the possibilities to grow, work with and learn from colleagues in various global offices, eventually taking on other roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
What you will do
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas
- Cooperate with other web
- Proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies
- Deliver an effective experience across desktop, mobile and tablet for every design produced
What you’ve done and who you are:
- At least 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability for systematic and conceptual thinking.
- High level of creativity, visual culture and advertising/sales thinking.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary design trends
- Effective use of static and interactive graphic elements to deliver clear brand messaging and promote usability
- An understanding of responsive grid systems, including efficient and attractive presentation of content at multiple breakpoints
- Capability to explore and implement new creative concepts and technology while meeting deadlines
- Sufficient knowledge of HTML and CSS to communicate styling and functionality to the development team is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat).
- Great knowledge of graphic principles.
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
If you think you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume, cover letter and a portfolio (if you have one) application link.
Please note that only the short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality, in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
LOCATION: ZAGREB, CROATIA