Chefs required throughout Ireland.
Permanent, temporary, relief and contract work available.
The ideal candidates:
- Have a chef qualification and are HACCP certified
- Be passionate in relation to their career and food preparation
- Be keen to learn and progress in their career
- Previous experience working in good standard establishments
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to manage themselves in the absence of a superior.
- Have high standards in relation to cleanliness, food preparation and presentation
Specialised roles are also available in Healthcare, Contract Catering, Baking, Development, and Production Kitchens.
Please reply in complete confidence with an up to date CV and details of three referees for immediate consideration. Opportunities available in Dublin, Waterford, Galway, Cork, Kerry, Wexford, Sligo, Meath, Wicklow, Donegal, Clare, Kildare, Tipperary, Limerick and throughout the Republic of Ireland
Amazing opportunities for all levels of chef ready to develop their career with progressive friendly businesses who are eager to find and help the right candidate to progress in their profession.
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group. Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of three referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for these particular positions.
Interviews will be held on October 3rd and 4th in the Hotel International, Miramarska 24; 10 000 Zagreb.