KPA Unicon is an internationally renowned company specialized in customized and modular boiler plant projects. Their technically advanced solutions utilize efficiently biomass as well as fossil fuels. High level of customer orientation with individual approach, advanced technology engineering, proven reliability and efficiency are the reasons why their solutions are getting recognized around the world with currently over 100 references in the field of biomass boiler plants and over 1000 in oil and gas boiler plants.
In 2018 the biomass power plant in Grubišno Polje, featuring the Unicon Biograte Altius 5MWe along with PlantSys Suite, will generate electricity to the local power grid and heat to the nearby wood processing plant. For ensuring a long term operation of the plant, our client is searching for an ambitious and highly motivated person for the position of:
Facility / Plant Manager (m/f)
At this position you will be the main responsible person independently performing activities of management and operation of cogeneration power plant in Grubišno Polje. You will be responsible for performing a comprehensive documentation review, keeping operating records, planning of switchgear manipulations, synchronization with power grid, making daily reports and determining the optimal operation of power machinery and equipment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Effective plant operation and daily maintenance of all facility equipment according to standards, requirements and the operation strategy;
- managing facility workers and mentoring new employees, supervising their practical training for performing activities and work assignments related to the energy system, facilities, machines and devices;
- procurement activities (spare parts, small tools, auxiliary fuel, consumables and other utilities);
- managing programs, standards and procedures, optimizing and adapting for the plant operation according to achieved performances and changes in law;
- providing induction trainings for the site workers and visitors, organizing weekly Toolbox Talks and Pre-Job Briefings, participate in EHS Committee monthly meetings together with EHS Manager and providing monthly reports for Notice Board;
- regular communication with the owner of the plant, participating in meetings, submitting plans and performance statements;
- preparing and maintaining facility records as well as preparing and submitting reports for the management on previously specified principles and standards.
- University degree in the related field with at least three years of work experience in production, transmission or distribution of electrical/thermal energy;
- or high school degree in the related field with at least five years of work experience in production, transmission or distribution of electrical/thermal energy;
- previously passed State Exam for Renewable Plant Operator or Energy Plant Operator is mandatory;
- passed State Exam for Manager of Energy Facility is considered as a major advantage;
- knowledge of and experience working at automated power plants;
- advanced computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD);
- experience of working in SCADA systems is an advantage;
- active in English and Croatian is mandatory, with profound communication skills;
- independent and reliable with advanced managerial as well as multitasking skills;
- driving license B category, active driver.
Application deadline: September 20th, 2017.
We invite all interested candidates who meet the above requirements to send the application and resume in English.
All applications will be held in highest confidentiality.
For more information about KPA Unicon please visit: www.kpaunicon.com