Most people see a chair.
You see people and teamwork.
Payroll and HR Administration Specialist; Zagreb Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
ABOUT THE JOBAs a Payroll and HR Administration Specialist you will provide support to IKEA Zagreb store and all co-workers in Personnel Administration and Payroll related tasks. You will ensure that all the actions related to Payroll and Timekeeping system are registered and processed according to legal standards, IKEA processes and country specific requirements.
ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENTIn this position your tasks will include:
- Ensuring that Personnel Administration and Payroll processes are in line with legal and taxation standards, country specific requirements and comply with legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements.
- Completing assigned payroll duties during each pay run in accordance with local legislation by cooperating with external payroll provider.
- Responding to enquiries and requests from IKEA co-workers regarding administrative tasks and in relation to local policies, procedures and laws, in a timely and accurately manner, as well as to enquiries and requests from accounting department.
- Maintaining employment data files (contacts, annexes, decisions, confirmations, health insurance cards etc.)
- Acting as Super user and maintaining accurate co-workers’ database within the Personnel Administration and Timekeeping systems and up-to-date inputs for Payroll calculation done by external provider.
- Taking full responsibility for working with sensitive and confidential data in line with local Croatian current and future legislation.
- Three (3) years of experience in Personnel Administration and Payroll processes.
- Specialized knowledge within payroll operations and labor law legislation.
- Ability to ensure integrity of HR systems, guidelines and documents.
- Ability to strike a balance between keeping a good overview and paying good attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work in line with agreed HR priorities.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize workload, adapt quickly to change and achieve deadlines.
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Well-structured with good analytical and numerical skills.
- MS Office (Excel) and English language proficient.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia. We have just opened another new country, Serbia, with the first store in Belgrade and we will open 2 new stores in the next 2 years and establish IKEA retail operations in new country Slovenia.
If you are interestedin becoming part of the IKEA Zagreb store team, apply for the position online by 24 September 2017 in English.
Click here to submit your application.
Come see things a little differently with us.