Every story has a beginning
Assistant in Tax Department, Global Employer Services (m/f)
TAX department, GES
As companies grow and become more global in scope, employment issues become more complex. Among the most serious challenges businesses face today is compliance with multifaceted tax laws and labor regulations. Deloitte GES team offers well-rounded plans and program development strategies that can help transform global employment programs in a tax- and cost-efficient manner. Compensation and benefits, international assignments, international human resources processes – we cover these topics within the department, and serve multiple sectors from manufacturing to consumer business and anything in between. Within this field, we only hire the best. So join us!
Exciting tasks await you…
- Working and assisting in projects in payroll, personal income tax, social security and international tax law, tax compliance, compensation and employment tax engagements;
- Assistance in monthly and annual tax and social security compliance (preparation of tax returns, forms, computations);
- Participating in billing procedures; administration of internal mobility and payroll tools ;
- Some of the work you may participate in is expatriate tax, foreign national tax returns, mobility program support, global compensation review, global pensions, and payroll;
- You will report to the engagement Manager or Senior Manager.
You have ideal skills for this role
- High school education minimum or bachelor degree (economics, accounting);
- 1-3 years of tax, accounting, bookkeeping or payroll processing experience;
- Good understanding of overall accounting and tax matters;
- Very good level of written and spoken English and Croatian; German is an asset;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Previous Big4 or similar experience is an advantage.
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firms;
- Get challenging and development opportunities in an international environment;
- Be in a great working atmosphere in a very dynamic and professional environment;
- Go through excellent portfolio of training.
Send your CV via application link.
The opportunity will remain open till September 20, 2017.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!