Every story has a beginning
Senior Consultant, Tax and Transfer Pricing (m/f)
Inter-company transactions are increasing along with the government focus on the transfer pricing area. Members of the highly specialized Deloitte Tax Transfer Pricing team in Croatia work to help develop transfer pricing strategies, audit defense, and documentation to cover the spectrum of transfer pricing issues. Through our access to the network of Deloitte member firms, transfer pricing professionals employ a multi-national and multi-jurisdictional team, utilizing the latest technology and strategies, to help clients work with complex and dynamic issues surrounding transfer pricing needs. Within this field, we only hire the best. So join us!
Exciting tasks await you…
- Supervision of the transfer pricing projects to successful completion (including fact finding, analyzing data, drafting memorandums and presentation to management);
- Interacting and helping client management understand, plan for, and deal with the complex and dynamic issues surrounding overall tax and transfer pricing topics;
- Working with clients and members of other teams / Deloitte offices to analyze and resolve tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations;
- Overseeing and participating in research of complex tax issues with junior team members;
- Developing intercompany transaction business models;
- Executing database searches for companies in Croatia and foreign markets, incorporating financial information into financial models and conducting financial analyses;
- Participating in drafting proposals, reports, document requests and other correspondence, as well as preparation of charts, reports and presentations;
- Coaching and motivating of junior engagement staff.
You have ideal skills for this role
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in tax advisory;
- Strong project management and client management skills – crucial requirement;
- Good understanding of overall accounting and tax matters;
- Very good level of written and spoken English and Croatian; German is an asset;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel;
- Analytical thinking, detail oriented;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Previous Big4 or similar experience is an advantage.
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firms;
- Get challenging and development opportunities in an international environment;
- Be in a great working atmosphere in a very dynamic and professional surrounding;
- Go through excellent portfolio of training;
- Get competitive package and career path.
Send your CV via application link.
The opportunity will remain open till September 20, 2017.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!