WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Develop a national marketing communication’s PR plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Create and curate engaging content.
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients.
- Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs.
- Create and distribute press releases.
- Assist in administrative duties.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You have 3+ years of experience in Communications, PR, Journalism or Marketing
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns on a national level.
- Experience in acting as a brand spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field of studies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Fluent in ITALIAN and ENGLISH.
- Amazing company culture – have a chance to be hands-on in shaping your performance creatively and enjoy full visibility on your achievements.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.