CloudSense is a rising star in the bleeding-edge world of cloud software. They are an award-winning global cloud technology company, providing Salesforce-native software applications to enable multichannel sales and full lifecycle order management. They sell their award-winning software directly and through a global network of partners. They also provide expert professional services to companies that are evolving and innovating their business using Salesforce and other cloud software.
Since starting in 2009 CloudSense has grown past 200 people across London, Leeds, New York, Sydney, Zagreb and Split offices, and have attracted a host of blue chip customers in Telecoms, Media and beyond such as O2, Vodafone, BBC, The Financial Times and Centrica. All their software is native to Salesforce, the global market leader for cloud computing. They have customers in 30 countries, and are looking to grow even faster.
Due to the increase of business we are looking for an independent, resourceful and persistent person for the position:
Front end Product Developer (m/f)
As a Front end Product Developer you will work with product managers, architects and other developers to analyze requirements, document designs, and build solutions that contribute to the growth of the CloudSense product portfolio.
- Creating applications and features that conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have full unit test coverage;
- working with testers to help define the approach for testing of new deliverables, and resolve in a timely fashion any issues discovered during the testing process;
- providing product support, which includes educating colleagues in the use of new product features, as well as analyzing and resolving issues reported by project teams and customers;
- producing technical documentation as required.
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- experience in JS testing framework Mocha/Jasmine/Protractor;
- familiarity with object-oriented design;
- understanding of libraries, frameworks, UML, test driven development;
- proven ability to analyse and maintain existing code;
- understanding of database principles and generic SQL;
- understanding of software development lifecycle.
Desire, but not essential:
- experience developing in Node.js
- experience developing in Java or C#
- experience with an MVC framework (e.g. Spring, Struts, .Net)
- exposure to or experience working with Salesforce
- experience of Git, SVN or equivalent source control system
- experience in test driven development & writing of unit tests
We are offering:Financial benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus and salary increment;
- private health insurance with option to extend to immediate family;
- employee referral bonus scheme;
- additional attractive benefits package (daily breakfast and fruits, trainings and educations).
- Working on acclaimed enterprise grade software products using leading edge technologies in a team of internationally recognized experts;
- continuous education and guided professional development;
- international business environment with a possibility to work with colleagues across the globe;
- working in a motivating, friendly working atmosphere as part of a dynamic team;
- company events and team buildings;
- regular informal social events and sports groups;
- flexible working hours and work from home option;
- possibility of further professional career development.
CloudSense was ranked 7th in the Sunday Times Tech Track 2014, and featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies 2013 and The Real Business Future 50 2012. They were also a finalist for The Santander Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year at the National Business Awards UK in 2012.
CV should be sent in English until November 21, 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.