CloudSense is a rising star in the bleeding-edge world of cloud software. They are an award-winning global cloud technology company, providing Salesforce-native software applications to enable multichannel sales and full lifecycle order management. They sell their award-winning software directly and through a global network of partners. They also provide expert professional services to companies that are evolving and innovating their business using Salesforce and other cloud software.
Since starting in 2009 CloudSense has grown past 200 people across London, Leeds, New York, Sydney, Split & Zagreb offices, and have attracted a host of blue chip customers in Telecoms, Media and beyond such as O2, Vodafone, BBC, The Financial Times and Centrica. All their software is native to Salesforce, the global market leader for cloud computing. They have customers in 30 countries, and are looking to grow even faster.
Due to the increase of business we are looking for independent, resourceful and persistent persons for the position:
Product Tester (m/f)
-junior to senior level-
As a software tester you will work with product managers, developers and other testers to ensure the continued high quality of our growing suite of software products. Specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Analysing new product features, creating test cases, executing product testing, logging and retesting bugs;
- assessing and articulating the risk and potential impact of bugs;
- ensuring your work conforms to testing best practices;
- writing clear and well-structured documentation, such as test cases, bug reports, and user guides;
- providing product support, which includes educating colleagues in the use of new product features, as well as helping to analyse issues reported by project teams and customers.
- Hands-on commercial experience of software testing;
- sound knowledge of software testing concepts and web testing;
- good understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies;
- experience writing test cases and preparing test data;
- feature testing, regression testing, and exploratory testing experience;
- experience raising and tracking bugs, including retesting;
- experience writing client facing documents such as user guides;
- experience in providing constructive feedback to enhance the user experience.
Desire, but not essential:
- Degree or similar qualification in a technical discipline;
- experience testing complex web applications;
- exposure to or experience working with Salesforce;
- experience working in an agile environment;
- integration testing;
- API testing, writing stubs/drivers to test the integration points of one or more systems;
- automation testing;
- experience executing automation runs, and basic troubleshooting of failures in the scripts;
- hands on scripting using Selenium or similar frameworks;
- able to query databases.
We are offering:Financial benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus and salary increment;
- private health insurance with option to extend to immediate family;
- employee referral bonus scheme;
- additional attractive benefits package (daily breakfast and fruits, trainings and educations).
- Working on acclaimed enterprise grade software products using leading edge technologies in a team of internationally recognized experts;
- continuous education and guided professional development;
- international business environment with a possibility to work with colleagues across the globe;
- working in a motivating, friendly working atmosphere as part of a dynamic team;
- company events and team buildings;
- regular informal social events and sports groups;
- flexible working hours and work from home option;
- possibility of further professional career development.
We invite all interested candidates who meet the above requirements to send their CV in English.
All applications will be held in highest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CloudSense was ranked 7th in the Sunday Times Tech Track 2014, and featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies 2013 and The Real Business Future 50 2012. They were also a finalist for The Santander Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year at the National Business Awards UK in 2012.