CloudSense is a rising star in the bleeding-edge world of cloud software. They are an award-winning global cloud technology company, providing Salesforce-native software applications to enable multichannel sales and full lifecycle order management. They sell their award-winning software directly and through a global network of partners. They also provide expert professional services to companies that are evolving and innovating their business using Salesforce and other cloud software.
Since starting in 2009 CloudSense has grown past 200 people across London, Leeds, New York, Sydney, Zagreb and Split offices, and have attracted a host of blue chip customers in Telecoms, Media and beyond such as O2, Vodafone, BBC, The Financial Times and Centrica. All their software is native to Salesforce, the global market leader for cloud computing. They have customers in 30 countries, and are looking to grow even faster.
Due to the increase of business we are looking for an independent, resourceful and persistent person for the position:
UI/UX Designer (m/f)
As a Digital UI Designer you will work with product managers, architects and developers to define and support the delivery of simple, intuitive and visually compelling user interfaces across our range of Salesforce native software products.
- Collaborating with product management and product delivery to understand product capabilities and direction;
- Managing and execute all visual design work, from initial wireframes to final high-fidelity designs;
- As required, producing other artefacts such as storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate your ideas;
- Demonstrating original thinking to bring simplicity to otherwise complex business scenarios;
- Presenting your designs to colleagues across the business and capture and respond to their feedback;
- Meeting with customers to conduct user research and understand possible pain points with current products.
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- UX/UI design experience with referenceable portfolio;
- experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, high fidelity designs, and other common design artefacts;
- experience designing business system interfaces;
- proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- experience presenting your designs to colleagues and stakeholders;
- proven ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
Desire, but not essential:
- degree or college certification in in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related;
- experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- experience working with Salesforce.
We are offering:Financial benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus and salary increment;
- private health insurance with option to extend to immediate family;
- employee referral bonus scheme;
- additional attractive benefits package (daily breakfast and fruits, trainings and educations).
- Working on acclaimed enterprise grade software products using leading edge technologies in a team of internationally recognized experts;
- continuous education and guided professional development;
- international business environment with a possibility to work with colleagues across the globe;
- working in a motivating, friendly working atmosphere as part of a dynamic team;
- company events and team buildings;
- regular informal social events and sports groups;
- flexible working hours and work from home option;
- possibility of further professional career development.
CloudSense was ranked 7th in the Sunday Times Tech Track 2014, and featured in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies 2013 and The Real Business Future 50 2012. They were also a finalist for The Santander Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year at the National Business Awards UK in 2012.
CV should be sent in English until November 21, 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.