Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. is a company which will integrate DT’s production model across the European footprint and thereby enable synergies, assure technology leadership and foster collaboration across Europe.
This company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network.
Pan-Net local entities will be selectively set up in DT’s national companies across the European footprint hosting back- and front-end Data Centers as well as Service Operations Center and Testing functions. The Test Lab will be established in Zagreb, Croatia.
We are looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net, in technology leading cloud envirorment.
To achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team.
Test Tools Engineer (m/f)
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams
- Accountable for the set-up, management and support of the test tools
- Actively coach developers on test automation best practices, tools, scripting and overall test creation
- Look for opportunities for testing automation and quality into the product development process
- Coordinate testing efforts to ensure the delivery of quality features
- Make testing an integral part of the development process
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug cycle
- Improve UI functional test coverage, debugging and troubleshooting
- Contribute to test frameworks and services
- Maintain test reporting and visualization
- Responsible for communication with 3rd parties/vendors during tendering process or during definition of I&V test tools requirements
- Preparing and adapting of LaaS catalogue for test tools
- Dimensioning and capacity planning of lab test tools with respect to future needs
- Troubleshooting of issues of test tools / handling troubleshooting calls with customer / vendor for resolving the issues
- Managing end-user support requests for user setup
- Responsible for preparation and administration of the techn. documentation
KPIs / Key deliverables:
- Administration and maintenance all test tools (physical and virtual)
- Budget responsibility: No
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field
- More than 3 years experience in both configuration and administration of test tools
- More than 3 years experience in telco testing area
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Interpersonal, communication skills
- Main interfaces for the position: internal PanNet employees, other PanNet companies, DT, NatCos, external 3rd parties
- Excellent team player and motivator
Other soft skills, competences
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- Efficient communication
Excellent understanding and practical experience in at least one of the following domains:
- Installation and deployment of test tools
- Knowledge and experience with test methodologies
Good general understanding of
- DevOps model
- Windows, Linux, Unix servers
- Cloud OS, Operation SW and Hypervisors
- Cloud Architecture
- Knowledge of network hardware, TCP/IP, routing, switching, network security
If you would like to contribute to DT Europe’s future and be part of the transformation towards international Telco service production - combined with an international and entrepreneurial team spirit, please share your profile and experience with us and apply online, via application link till November 22, 2017.