An exciting opportunity has just arisen within a rapidly growing and successful digital agency.
Offering new challenges in an international digital environment, we are looking for motivated, details-driven enthusiasts
to join our awesome team.
With a people-oriented culture, we are respecting different talents, empowering team spirits, and celebrating fresh ideas.
Work-life balance and friendly working atmosphere are our priorities.
If you are positive, passionate, proactive fast learner with strong English skills, ready to work with biggest advertisers and world’s most successful brands, you are on the right place! At the moment, we are looking for several new faces to upgrade our existing team:
Assistant Analyst (m/f) - Pula
If you are data-driven, and you are able to find patterns, conclusions and crucial information in numbers, you are the person we are looking for. Analytics is a crucial part of digital marketing activities, and together with your team you will be responsible for improving the presence of our clients and optimizing their business results. You will work closely with the rest of our project management team members on making recommendations, implementing strategies, and seeking new opportunities.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting data of website performance including landing pages, channel performance, mobile experience, bounce rates, conversion rates and other metrics
- Supporting account and production leaders regarding Google Analytics related questions and requests
- Constantly monitor, analyze and report on site metrics to ensure those data insights can be used effectively in improving and optimizing the current sites
- Assist with analysis and reporting on effectiveness of new site feature launches
- Prepare and produce analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Proactively analyze the websites for areas of opportunity and actionable recommendations
- Up-to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and GA as well as changes in analytics
Skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge and understanding of Web Analytics tools is essential, primarily Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Tools (Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, digital analytics environment, Optimization, Reporting, Insight and Presentation
- Strong reporting and communication skills (written and oral)
- Attention to details, accuracy, creativity, and presentation skills
- Candidates with relevant working experience will have an advantage