At FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Assistant to support the Marketing and Communications Manager for Poland in its primary and administrative duties. You will work on cutting-edge creative marketing campaigns that include social media, PR and marketing tactics and will spread brand awareness across all traditional and non-traditional communication channels within Polish market.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Assist and supporting Marketing & Communications Manager in daily tasks
- Order processing and stock control of PR units
- Contact publishers for further evaluation of offers
- Weekly PR follow up & monthly reports based on established PR on the market
- Create briefs, keeping track of assets delivery, review delivered content in accordance with Marketing & Communications Manager
- Follow up on the tasks to help achieve the best online reputation management
- Translate press releases and new content from english to Polish
- Support in maintaining Social Media accounts and prepare reports
- Follow up and maintaining relationships with KOLs, influencers and journalists across Poland
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's degree
- Polish native speaker
- English or Croatian language skills also
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized and able to work to deadlines
- A love for organizing and maintaining tasks (files, databases, spreadsheets)
- You will have a critical eye and strive for excellence in everything you create
- Results-driven and with a high level of motivation and persistence
- Outgoing and confident
- Amazing company culture – have a chance to be hands-on in shaping your performance creatively and enjoy full visibility on your achievements.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.