WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Coordinating and efficiently transferring information among employees
- Receiving and forwarding documentation
- Organizing meetings and coordinating meeting rooms
- Providing logistical support to employees
- Keeping records and purchasing all office supplies
- Organizing all office maintenance jobs
- Communicating with technical support in case of office equipment failure
- Providing full administrative and communication support to managers and project managers
- Providing support when keeping records of equipment
- Other non-core business things that occur occasionally
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Possession of high school diploma
- Strong communication skills
- Patience and courtesy
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Driver’s license
- At least 1 year of administrative work in corporate environment
- Very good knowledge of English
- Amazing company culture – have a chance to be hands-on in shaping your performance creatively and enjoy full visibility on your achievements.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.