UI Developer (m/ž)
- Cloudsense društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Radnička 80, ZagrebTower, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.cloudsensesolutions.com
CloudSense is a rising star in the bleeding edge world of Cloud Software. We enable leading organizations worldwide to sell more, launch faster and reduce costs by providing seamlessly connected, digital-first customer experiences, all on Salesforce. We sell our award-winning software directly and through a global network of partners. We also provide expert professional services to companies that are evolving and innovating their business using Salesforce and other Cloud software.
Since being founded in 2009, we have grown rapidly and now employ over 300 people across 9 offices in Europe, the U.S. and Australia. Following the company’s recent $77 million investment from Vector Capital, CloudSense’s growth is only set to accelerate with the funding advancing product innovation and global expansion.
CloudSense’s platform is proven in Communications, Media, Energy, Logistics and used by customers in over 30 countries, including the likes of O2, Vodafone, Tele2, The Financial Times, Liberty Global, Spotify, EDF, British Gas and other.
We are a fun, fast moving and entrepreneurial place to work. So if you enjoy working in fast paced environments, with the most cutting edge technologies, and you want the sky to be the limit with regards to professional development, then apply now!
Opis poslaSales Production team is at the core of Sales Engineering, being the engine and the enabler of CloudSense Sales Engineering globally. As part of the Sales Production team, the UI Developer will work with the backend and frontend developers to produce cutting edge demo applications of CloudSense products across web and mobile platforms.
- Design, develop, test and deploy UI components (HTML, CSS and related) for demo applications developed on Salesforce platform, across web and mobile
- Understand and analyse specifications provided by the Solution Architect - implement UI components to the specifications, providing constructive feedback, ad hoc effort estimation and feasibility assessments
- Work closely with the backend and frontend developers to jointly implement demo applications that are highly usable and cosmetically pleasing
- Design and document UI components with an eye for reuse
- Produce documentation for developed UI components and best practices in UI development
Department: Sales Engineering
Reporting to: Director of Sales Production
- 4 years of experience in Web and/or Mobile UI development
- Knowledge of best practice in HTML interface development
- Complete proficiency with HTML, HTML5, CSS & CSS3
- The ability to develop and maintain UI components for web and mobile across B2B and B2C applications
- Experience of building UI components, web pages, single page applications and multi page applications; working from wireframes or full page designs
- Experience of working in a team environment and contributing to a shared codebase
- Be a clear communicator and team player
- Be able to work under own initiative
- Be able to converse and write documents in clear English
- Have a talent for problem solving and a well-organised approach to work
- Familiarity with iOS and Android UI development tools and technologies
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience working in fast paced, dynamic environments, especially presales – e.g. proofs of concept and demonstration build
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Stalni radni odnos