Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
We are a team of software developers located in Zagreb, producing automation software for telecommunications industry. Our task is to enable greater process efficiency when building mobile networks of the future. We have the opportunity to combine our skills with new software and hardware technologies, in order to solve new market challenges. Our work environment is exclusively international, we use agile development methods and keep up with the global trends.
Our organization owns complete software development lifecycle for a number of applications for web, mobile and desktop platforms. We aim to expand in multiple areas, so today we’re looking for motivated colleagues who want a chance to apply their skills. As part of our team you would be responsible for clarification of business requirements, technical analysis, software development, solution design and interaction with stakeholders.
We develop back-end. We develop front-end. We use Cloud. We take responsibility. And we seek quality. We provide professional development opportunities. We offer work in different technology stacks.
- Java - Spring - PostgreSQL – Hibernate + Angular
- C# - .NET - MS SQL - Entity Framework + jQuery
- Python - Django - Oracle - Django ORM/QuerySets+Angular/React
- Java – Android SDK – Root access – Linux
- At least one language: Java, C#, Python
- Mobile development experience (Android)
- Proficient knowledge of OOP paradigm
- Good knowledge of SQL and databases (PostgreSQL or MS SQL or Oracle)
- Good understanding of ORM concepts (Hibernate or Entity Framework or Django ORM/QuerySets)
- Experience with Git, Linux, and Agile way of working
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Experience with Enterprise solution development
- Some knowledge of Cloud concepts (AWS or Azure)
- Excellent average grade from University education
Ericsson provides high-quality modern working environment, stimulating reward system, together with lifelong learning, career development, and flexible working hours. We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability to work in global teams. You will be given challenging assignments, opportunity to work on tools reaching 100+ countries, a chance to try out new software and hardware, along with continuous professional development.
When applying, please include CV in English and Croatian with application letter, together with type of university degree clearly mentioned.
If you’re proud of some of your previous work, please provide a link and we’ll check it out!
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.