WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are hiring a Human Resources Specialist to join our Human Resources team. The successful candidate will take an active part in the implementation, design and development of all the HR policies and processes, especially focused on recruitment.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Oversee hiring processes, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes and performing reference checks, interviewing applicants and - implementing the organization’s recruiting policy
- Implement training and development plans
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions Analyze employees' job duties to define work-maps, writing job descriptions, provide support with the employees’ reviews when needed
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Monitor budgets by department
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Stay up-to- date and comply with changes in labor legislation
- Process all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist at least 2 yrs
- Ability to deal with confidential information and work proactively.
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Fluent in english
- Amazing company culture
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future
If we got you interested and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, please send your motivation letter and CV in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be considerated. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.