We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Senior Electronic Engineer (m/f)
LOCATION: Zagreb (HR)
- Technical leadership responsibility
- Training of Junior Engineers
- Representation of the electronics team in projects
- Optimization and further development of processes and methods within the team
- Project management as technical expert for electronics
- Development of new technical solutions and submission of specific options of action
- Verification of electronic components and products
What we expect:
- Completed technical training (university/advanced technical college) in electronics, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar
- Relevant professional experience required
- High level of solution-oriented thinking
- Good knowledge in analogue and digital circuit technology
- Knowledge of quality assurance measures and experience in the production area beneficial
- Proficiency in German and English
- High level of self-initiative and self-dependent work behavior
- Analytical mindset, and communication skills
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.
We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.
Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities.
How to apply:
We look forward to receiving your online application only in English language. Your application is complete if you include a photograph, letter of motivation and your end-of-year and final certificates with your curriculum vitae.
Contact person: Ms. Christina Assl
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net