As the eCommerce Key Account Manager for FOREO, you will drive the growth for our retail e-commerce channels. You will be managing online retailer business partners for the EMEA region.
- Manage online retailer business to achieve sales and marketing goals
- Build and maintain relationship with our retail partners
- Define and execute a yearly marketing plan for our retail e-commerce channels
- Develop and maintain marketing calendar and launch calendar for each retailer site
- Develop and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns for e-tailers.
- Support our business development team to identify new online sales channels in EMEA region
- Support, coordinate and execute new e-tailer launches
- Make sure the performances are tracked: measuring and reporting ROI
- Negotiate and align joint marketing plans with e-retailers
- Monitor sales results of all channels
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics or a related discipline.
- Experience in marketing, digital marketing and e-commerce area is must
- Experience in retail management or sales would be a benefit
- Broad digital experience covering E-commerce, Social Media, Email and Mobile. Affiliate would be benefit.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.