Security Engineer (m/f)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join our networking forces in managing the infrastructure that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential that our global, cloud based products are supported with a stable infrastructure. As a Security Engineer, you will have an impact on security aspects of the infrastructure and full application stack which makes the Infobip platform in multiple environments (dev, staging, production), dealing with challenges of protecting the security posture of a complex multi data-centre architecture and continually improving it.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Information security plans and policies are followed and updated.
- Vulnerabilities are detected early and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information are implemented and monitored.
- Tools to assist in detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats are properly implemented and updated regularly.
- Networks and systems are monitored for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior.
- Comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement are written.
More about you:
- You know something about, and ideally, have experience with:
- System Virtualization and application containerization.
- AWS and cloud platform as a service (PaaS) security.
- Endpoint security solutions, including file integrity monitoring and data loss prevention.
- Automating security testing tools.
- System administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage.
- Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Subnetting, DNS, encryption technologies and standards, network and web related protocols.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, you enjoy solving problems, working on them until you both find the solution and understand their cause
- You have an ability to adapt fast and like working in a high-paced environment
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Big and complex infrastructure
– When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. We have datacentres all over the world, from Washington to Hong Kong, and they include around 200 physical and 2000+ virtual servers. Be a part of a system that is live 24/7 and generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
Never a dull moment
– We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Opportunity Knocks. Often.
– Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Lots of opportunities for development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Grow your knowledge
– Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, to our 3-day Dev conference, e-learning to attending conferences. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
Compensation & Benefits
– Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Follow the link in order to apply and submit your CV. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.