KONČAR - Inženjering za energetiku i transport d.d. (KONČAR – Power Plant and Electric Traction Engineering Inc.) is a leading sales and marketing company and the holder of engineering activities within the KONČAR Group. Its main business activity is the construction of complex plants and facilities intended for generation, transmission and distribution of electric power, water management and industry on the “turn-key” principle with the emphasis on the electric power equipment engineering from the KONČAR Group production programme. To strengthen our sales team the following position is currently being advertised:
- 2 experts
A Key Account Manager (m/f) is responsible for finding of potential buyers in certain markets and implementation of the sales and marketing strategies in the segment of generation, transmission and distribution of electric power and electric power plants and facilities.
- Finding of potential buyers and presentation of the Končar Group production programme;
- Market analyses, preparation and implementation of sales and marketing activities;
- Preparation and organisation of offers / bids / tenders;
- Maintenance of communication with key accounts / clients;
- Proposal of the best technical solutions appropriate for certain users;
- Performance of tasks and activities in accordance with predefined objectives and plans, within limited terms and reporting thereabout;
- Frequent business traveling in the country and abroad.
What we expect:
- Excellent communication, sales, presentation and negotiation skills;
- At least 5 years of business experience in the field of generation, transmission and distribution of electric power and electric plants and facilities;
- Experience in business operations in foreign markets;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Excellent English language communication, both oral and written;
- A certain level of communication in French, Albanian or Russian could be a benefit.
- Participation in demanding and challenging projects in generation, transmission and distribution of electric power and electric power plants and facilities and industry;
- Highly motivated and motivating dynamic project team working environment;
- Expert training and development as well as active career planning;
- Everyday working with the most recent technologies in the field of generation, transmission and distribution of electric power, water management and control;
- Stimulating earnings.
We look forward to receiving your online application via application link.
Your application should include your motivation letter and CV.
Application deadline: January 31th, 2018.