TDR d.o.o., the leading tobacco company on the market, recently acquired by British American Tobacco, a market leading global organization is looking for suitable candidates for the role of:
Supply Chain Quality Manager (m/f)
Location / City: Kanfanar, Croatia
Job purpose and key deliverables:
To manage the quality aspect of all customers & suppliers of the factory, ensuring execution of supplier’s compliance & performance, product integrity in logistics, warehouses and distribution. Continually improve the overall quality of products & services for the customers by reviewing and driving awareness, training and audits.
- Drive Product & Process´ quality improvement in all the Supply Chain, by managing suppliers, logistics, warehouse and distribution processes through the key Quality metrics of performance;
- Monitor Product Quality performance in all the supply chain and ensure the right level of interaction with key customer / end-markets, to implement improvement plans as required;
- Monitor quality performance key metrics: Consumer/Customer Complaints, RQA, PI&T and P&HM and influence performance through the Quality Improvement Forum (Quality / Product / Supply Chain / Procurement / TM&D);
- Guarantee that the quality requirements for customers / end-markets as met, ensuring that the Factory has the correct level of information and analysis to improve Product & Processes;
- Assure IMI execution in the factory in line with assessed risk(s) and as per Global Quality Policy.
- Monitor, manage and improve suppliers' performance based on IMI feedback as well as materials requirements compliance as defined in the SLA;
- Compile and report all performance data for all products sent to customers / end-markets for the designated review forums and stakeholders;
- Perform training to customers, end-market and supply chain teams in RQA, PI&T, P&HM and key problem solving techniques;
- Manage Suppliers and Supply Chain audits to ensure compliance to the Global Quality Standards.
- Degree level in a science or applied science
- 2-3-year experience in either factory shop floor or supply chain quality – preferable
- Good knowledge of tobacco products and quality management principles
- Experience in working across multiple functions/projects is preferred
- Influencing, negotiation, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of English and Croatian
- Experience in production technology or quality or in product development is an advantage
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.