Content Marketing Expert (m/f)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses over the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By the end of 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on Earth. Join the creative forces behind Infobip's success, working closely with other departments in creating meaningful and unique communication for the right B2B audience.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by the end of 2018, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. Every great company’s success starts with having a great solution.
As a content marketer, you will directly shape how the value behind Infobip solutions is being transmitted through various digital and offline communications channels.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- The content you produce results in an uptick of organic traffic and the number of leads acquired through our website and landing pages.
- You’re ensuring timely content delivery.
- You are in contact with all the key stakeholders ensuring full familiarity with Infobip products and solutions.
- You’re improve formatting, style, accuracy, and brand alignment and produce digestible, error-free content.
- You are able to gather and analyze complex data and information about Infobip solutions.
- When your content is enforcing the voice and strategic branding of the organization to further establish brand authority.
More about you:
- You have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in English language content marketing/production
- You hold a degree in Marketing/Communications/IT or a similar field
- You’re an English guru in both written and oral form
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re meticulous and you know how to organize your time
- You are able to work well independently and collaboratively
- You are familiar with best practices of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Why our employees choose us and stay?
– We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2… Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Learn as you grow
– Starting from extensive internal education, through various education resources, to e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
– Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and telco events, join us in our Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Pay & Perks
– Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, team building and other organized activities, organized sports, and a fully stocked kitchen.
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.