Solutions Marketing Expert (m/f)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join the creative forces behind Infobip's success, working closely with other departments in creating meaningful and unique communication to get our story reach the right audience.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. Every great company’s success starts with having a great product and solutions. To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed products and solutions that help our clients.
As a Solutions Expert, you will be in charge of market and competitive research and analysis, developing clear, compelling value propositions for targeted verticals and regions, based on pain points that resonate with customers and prospects.
Your aim will be to improve solutions marketing and selling approach and management on the organizational level through implementation of new, more effective strategies, collaterals, marketing and sales approaches that will bring better and faster business results to the organization.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You work with product owners, business developers and other internal and external stakeholders on development of vertical-specific solutions.
- You develop an in-depth understanding of customer and prospect needs and represent the voice of the customer/prospect within the organization.
- You provide direction and/or drive the creation of industry specific content including web content, collateral, white papers, solutions presentations, case studies, solution videos.
- You work with marketing sub-departments and business development teams to develop and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans including: lead solutions positioning, demand generation, sales enablement and supporting materials/content.
- You work on positioning and marketing the company as the leading business communications solution provider for each key industry.
- You support digital marketing, event, PR, content and social media strategy through value-added industry/functional information and approach.
More about you:
- You have significant experience in development and implementation of marketing strategies, plans and you possess knowledge of B2B marketing and IT industry
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Engineering (preferably)
- You have the ability to prioritize in a results-driven, collaborative environment
- You have experience working in and/or marketing to, the target industries and business functions
- You have strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue high level objectives
- You possess market analyses skills
- You’re an English guru in both written and oral form
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re meticulous and you know how to organize your time
- You have willingness to travel often
Why our employees choose us and stay?
– We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2… Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Learn as you grow
– Starting from extensive internal education, through various education resources, to e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
– Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and telco events, join us in our Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Pay & Perks
– Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, team building and other organized activities, organized sports, and a fully stocked kitchen.
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.