We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate
PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associates speaking Scandinavian languages (Finnish, Swedish or Danish) to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding organization.
Based in our office in Zagreb (Croatia), the (PV) Associate will be working as part of a project team, performing and supporting contracted pharmacovigilance activities on behalf of PrimeVigilance clients.
- Perform initial triage of the received safety notifications
- Process Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs), including data entry into the IRT ArisG safety database
- Follow-up ICSRs with the reporter, generate follow up (FU) queries and send FU requests
- Handle technical product complaints
- Perform ICSR reconciliations with business partners
- Review local literature screening search results, identifying ICSRs and other safety-related findings
Qualifications and Skills:
- Educated to degree level or above in life sciences or a related field
- Good understanding of Pharmacovigilance
- Fluent knowledge of English (written and oral) plus one of the following Scandinavian languages: Finnish, Swedish or Danish
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks within assigned objectives
- Ability to work effectively in an international matrix team and value the importance of teamwork
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast growing healthcare company.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application via
application link enclosing your English CV and Cover Letter.
Due to high a volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.01.2018.