Farm Solutions is a company with longtime experience in providing quality staff and effective management to improve efficiency and profitability to the farm industry in Ireland and in the United Kingdom. They are specialized in sourcing skilled and efficient farm managers, herd managers, herdspersons and general farm workers for the wide range of farm enterprises. With more than 20 years of experience, they are a leading provider of farm staff and other services to the farming community.
Due to continuous business growth, we are searching for an experienced, reliable and a highly motivated individual, for the position of:
Dairy Farm Workers Recruiter (m/f)
- Complete management of the recruitment process of dairy farm workers from Croatia, motivated to work in Ireland and UK;
- market research and identifying appropriate candidates from rural areas in Croatia, skilled for various tasks that involve feeding, milking, managing medication, ensuring milk quality and other daily tasks;
- screening of their resumes, communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process,
- performing in-person and phone interviews with perspective candidates;
- recommending the adequate candidates to the management and arranging for further steps;
- completing timely reports on recruitment activities to the Managing Director.
- B.Sc. or higher, preferably in Veterinary sciences, Agricultural (Animal) Science or a related field;
- 2+ years of professional experience in the recruitment;
- knowledge and understanding of dairy farms;
- high proficiency of English written and spoken is a must;
- knowledge of MS Office.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- high level of energy and openness;
- strong result drive and proactive approach toward completing tasks;
- good organizational skills; able to work under own initiative;
- clear communicator, with developed written and spoken communication skills;
- willingness to work from home office and travel across Croatia in order to interview candidates.
Application deadline: Friday, January 26th 2018.
We invite all interested candidates who meet the above requirements to send the application and resume in English. All application will be held in highest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.