HW/SW Engineer for FPGA & ASIC Solutions (m/f)
Work Location: Zagreb
Who we are:
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products - and careers.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysis, research, and support in definition of solution requirements
- Hardware and Software development
- Integration and testing
- Implementation / modification of HW/SW solution components
- Debugging HW/SW components both on target and simulated environment
- Creation of test methods and specifications
- Performing peer reviews
- Documentation of work according to internal process and methodology
- Contribution to HW/SW system architecture definition
- Creation of detailed HW/SW component design
- University education (Bachelor or Master degree) in fields of Electrical Engineering, IT, or related fields
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Willingness to travel for business trips
- A team-player’s mind-set
In the project you will work on the definition, systemization and development of digital ASICs and FPGAs which will require VHDL/Verilog Hardware description languages, required skills include some of the following know-how areas:
Development activities skills:
- Develop and test digital ASIC/FPGAs for future high-speed telecom products
- Integration of digital ASIC/FPGAs with PCBs, SW, and mechanics
- Experience in Hardware description languages (VHDL, Verilog)
- System modelling, simulation and verification, troubleshooting, continuous improvements
- Knowledge of versioning and various revision control systems
- Experience in working with configuration management and team collaboration tools
Desirable but not mandatory skills:
- Experience in HW/SW development for embedded systems
- Experience with HW architectures and design
- Experience in ASIC development tools
- Experience in HW debugging
- General electronic knowledge
- Familiarity with Ethernet and other high speed interfaces, general protocols
- C/C++, Java
- Scripting skills
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities.
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees.
Send your application via application link.
“I hereby give my consent for the disposal of my personal data for processing the query. Forwarding data to third parties outside GlobalLogic is carried out with the consent of the respondents. Disposition of personal data published through queries is performed in accordance with the applicable Law on Personal Data Protection (Official Gazette 103/03, 118/06, 41/08, 130/11, 106/12), which preserves the confidentiality of the data”
Please note: only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.