Hanjes is a service company in the metalworking sector specialised in the processing of sheet metal, aluminium profiles, stainless steel and steel. While working with international clients they combine quality, know-how, state-of-the-art manufacturing methods and flexibility with innovative ideas. The results are high-quality products and tailored solutions for their customers, producing sophisticated components for vehicle construction, apparatus and plant engineering. Due to expansion they are looking for a:
Construction / Technical Engineer (m/f)
You will either be in charge of designing parts/tools/products or for performing the necessary work preparation to ensure a smooth production process. In coordination with the relevant departments you will need to create or adapt the production plans in order to meet the clients’ needs and requirements.
- designing parts and tools in the industry or creating working plans, construction manuals, manufacturing plans in ERP, tool preparation
- creating the relevant documentation
- coordinating with the production department and/or the design and work preparation departments
- change management – implementing changes needed from the client, adapting the working plan
- handling reclamations, creating technical and production instructions
- University degree in Engineering or a technical education
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in the metal industry (preferably with metal sheets)
- proficiency in English or German language
- active knowledge of SolidWorks, 3D and 2D models
- experience in designing parts in the metal industry / work preparation
- knowledge of standards and norms in construction and measuring
- orientation to details, precision
- logical thinking and flexibility to adapt to needed requirements
- ability to foresee the production’s possibilities
Hanjes offers interesting and challenging work in a dynamic and team oriented environment. Along with continuous education provided by Hanjes Academy, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects and products which will expand your professional skills and give you a wider perspective of the industry.
If you are interested in the above described position, please send your CV and application letter in both English and Croatian, exclusively to our HR partner via application link. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International - Zagreb d.o.o. za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Draškovićeva 40, 10 000 Zagreb, tel: 01/481 06 60
LINK ZA PRIJAVU
Rok prijave: do popunjenja radnog mjesta