Summer Camp Administrator (m/f)
- Camp California d.o.o.
- Adresa: Majinova 5, 22 243 Murter
- Web: http://www.campcalifornia.com
Camp California is an international summer camp that offers the perfect summer experience for children ages 7-17. Over 35 different countries are represented each summer by our campers and staff, which makes it a truly multi-cultural environment. The 1 and 2 week sessions allow children from around the world to learn new skills, develop strong and lasting friendships, improve their English and gain a better appreciation for diversity, all in a safe and fun outdoor environment.
Opis poslaCamp California is looking for an admin rockstar to add to our office team - is it you?
The person we are looking for is enthusiastic, motivated, solution-oriented and has great attention to detail.
The Summer Camp Administrator (m/f) helps with all aspects of the day-to-day and on-site operation of Camp administration.
Key responsibilities involve general office duties that include but are not limited to:
- admissions, data entry and processing
- handling phone calls, emails and providing excellent customer care to campers, their families, summer staff and visitors
- ordering of supplies and equipment
- assisting Camp Director, program staff and Camp Office staff with administrative tasks as needed
- ensuring that the families have a smooth and timely application process and are given the information, support, care and attention they need
Environment: friendly, close-knit team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The job is demanding at times, particularly during the summer months. Ability to self-motivate and work both individually and within a larger team structure is crucial. You will be required to ‘think on your feet’, manage and solve problems as they arise.
Start date: 26.03.2018.
- essential: fluency in English, both written and spoken
- self-starter who can work independently, but also thrives in a collaborative environment
- ability to work with youth and staff in a positive, respectful manner
- ability to focus on the customer and problem solve
- good organizational skills and attention to detail
- ability to handle difficult or stressful situations in a professional, courteous manner
- ability to work in a rustic summer camp setting from June - August
All camp employees are expected to relocate in the summer months (June 4th - August 20th) and work and live at Camp California in Pakostane 6 days out of every week.
How to apply:
Please, submit a CV outlining your work experience and providing reference contacts, as well a cover letter that explains what makes you a great addition to Camp California, via the application link.
CV and cover letter should be in BOTH English and Croatian.
Please note that all the above items must be included in your application for you to be considered as an applicant.
We look forward to the possibility of having you join our team!
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- working 1/2 time and mostly from home in the off-season (all necessary equipment is provided)
- accommodation and meals are provided during the summer
- working with young people from all around the world
- possibility of continued employment
Na određeno vrijeme, Sezonski, Studentski ugovor
Od 5000 do 6800 kn