Our client, Schneider Electric (www.schneider-electric.com), is a global specialist in energy management and automation. With 185,000 employees globally, they serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, their technology, software and services improve the way their customers manage and automate their operations. Their connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives, Schneider Electric call this Life Is On.
The local branch of our client is looking for a:
Digital Customer Experience Assistant (m/f)
The role of the Digital Customer Experience Assistant is to efficiently and effectively integrate, implement and enrich country product information structure and all associated policies. The Digital Customer Experience Assistant actively supports all company digital initiatives such as e-commerce, loyalty programs, PRM, social and web activities.
- Update/modify/upload documents in the product information database (OPS, PIM and EDMS platforms)
- Assess the quality of existing local product information and implement improvements
- Publish/unpublish documents and add the description in local language for international documents
- Support all activities linked to digital marketing, web and social media
- Deploy and support PRM implementation and run-mode of the system
- Support administrative and business tasks linked to the Country Loyalty Program
- University degree in engineering (electrical, automation, electronics, or mechanical etc.) will be an advantage
- Digital marketing literacy (web, social media, loyalty programs, online catalogues, newsletters etc.) and exposure to work within databases
- Advanced user of Excel
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- High attention-to-detail and ability to work autonomously
- Well-developed communication skills and team spirit
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae to SELECTIO before the 25th of March via the APPLICATION LINK.