FOREO is seeking an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Communications Manager to join our award-winning team. The ideal applicant will be willing to relocate to our Global Marketing HQ in Zagreb, have a strong professional PR record, an infectious personality and a passion for getting involved in meaningful work.
This vital role reports to the Country Manager for Italy, with direct contact with Global PR Manager both based in Zagreb, offering high-visibility on achievements, alongside superior opportunities for career growth.
To be considered for the role, it is important that applicants can illustrate and demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Creative – we’re looking for someone who can originate smart, impactful story ideas - as well as building on the ideas that flow from the rest of our marketing functions. You should be comfortable writing or editing strong, fluent copy.
- Strategic – you’ll need to develop joined-up press and communication strategies across multiple channels and markets, liaising with the US, EMEA and Australian teams . We need a strategic thinker who can think carefully about targeting, timing and co-ordination.
- Confident – the role will entail high level media liaison, so confidence and professional communication is key
- Internationally minded – FOREO is a truly global team, so you should be willing to travel and interact multiculturally, accepting fresh new challenges and insights on a daily basis
- Business Savvy - this role is about much more than simple product placement, the successful candidate will have a good startup and business vocabulary and be comfortable exploring win-win partnerships that serve wider company goals.
- Organised - staying on top of the PR funnel, and making sure the right assets and samples are in the right place, at the right time, is obviously essential.
- Very interested - in e-Commerce and affiliate integration
- Self-motivated - work as an integral member in our 70 strong-person team
- Positive – no-one wants to work with someone miserable or those who can’t take a hit – we’re all in this together to find a better way
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related experience
- Experience: at least 3 years of proven in-house PR or account management with a string of high performing campaigns and management experience
- Fluency in Italian language
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Global company communication is in English, where native proficiency is a must
- You will have the possibility to work in FOREO's office or remotely
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.