Great minds think
alike! What do
ecx.io, part of the IBM iX family, is looking for smart digital brains. Join one of the best digital networks in the world. Start your career effectively, apply with ecx.io.
Help us to digitally transform leading international clients. We look forward to meeting you!
ecx.io cr o a tia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
+385 42 421 175
Java Web Developer (m/f)
in our Varaždin office or in our Zagreb office
You can do it! As a Java Developer and an autonomous part of a SCRUM team you will design and implement complex business platforms, websites and applications as part of flexible, innovative projects for international customers, always finding future-oriented solutions.
- Implementation of customised software solutions in the Java Enterprise environment, based upon the product portfolio of distinguished enterprise brands (Adobe or SAP Hybris)
- Structuring of requirements, data and object modelling
- Implementation and customisation based on existing or newly developed components
- Use of modern techniques and IDEs (IntelliJ, JRebel, GIT) and innovative approaches in software development (continuous Integration, static program analysis)
- Extensive IT education, a good knowledge of Java & web applications (JSP, HMTL, CSS, XML, XSLT, REST, JSON)
- Experience in the use of Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience in the use of Spring/boot is an advantage
- Experience in the use of GIT and CI/CD environments is an advantage
- Experience in the use of jRebel is an advantage
- Experience in the use of databases, ORM and SQL is an advantage
- Knowledge of design patterns and UML
- Basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux) in a server environment is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English essential and good knowledge of German useful
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
You would describe yourself as an approachable person with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. Sound like you? Apply now!
BTW - we do offer both: international working experience in our offices in Austria, Germany or the UK – or you stay local in Croatia!
Please send your application (covering letter, CV and references) including salary expectations and possible start date via application link.