Wood Management officer (m/f)
- Akuo Energy Med d.o.o.
- Adresa: Damira Tomljanovića Gavrana 17, Zagreb
Opis poslaHiring Company: Akuo MED Operation / SIROCCO
Job title: Wood Management officer (m/f)
Position in the group: Dedicated Project Resource
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Grubisno Polje, Croatia
Travel: Regularly to meet clients and suppliers
Start Date: May/June 2018
As Wood Process Manager (m/f), your task is to organize and administrate the wood flows necessary fo the activities of both the power plant and the wood drying plant, in particular:
- Manage the supply of the power plant by administering the current contract and procure the floating part of the supply on the market
- Organize and control the deliveries according to contractual requirements
- Manage the supply and the distribution of wood elements to be dried in the Service Center.
- Maintain and develop supplier and customer relationship
- Power plant supply management:
The Wood Process Manager will be in relationship with our suppliers to plan and implement the operational conditions of the wood supply contract. He oversee the proper execution of the Power Plant obligations and control the proper execution of the contract by our contractors.
The WPM will interface with the counterparts to negotiate new contracts or amendments of current contracts and influence the interpretation of contracts to strengthen the power plant contractual position. He will organize consultation (and/or) competition to ensure the optimal price-logistics organization.
Planning and scheduling
The WPM will interface with the counterparts to organize deliveries by date and mix according to Power plant needs, current stocks and foreseeable event (snow, maintenance of the plant…) in order to maximise production.
The WPM will ensure that the products delivered are sampled and tested according to relevant procedures and norms and he will follow the results to ensure the conformity and enhance the uniformity of the supply.
- Service center commercial management
Develop and maintain commercial relationships
The Wood Process Manager will have a strong focus point on ensuring “process flow” for the Drying Service Center. He will discuss, arrange, plan and prepare together with customers the drying of wood elements (planks, flooring…).
He will be in charge to set up and negotiate deals to maximize revenue together with the use of the capacity throughout the year.
Planning and scheduling
The WPM will interface with the counterparts to organize the import and distribution of products according to current storage capacity and client needs.
Quality management - after sale care
The WPM will assess the contradictory grading of incoming wood material and outcoming wood material. Any grading change will lead to indemnification to be dealt with the client.
Generally speaking, the WPM will have the leading role in the Drying Service Business and can from time to time be in charge of small projects to enhance the drying service KPIs.
- % of availability of the supply, Mean supply price
- % of use of the kilns, commercial margins
Key success factors:
- Wood market connections, Organisation, leadership, communication, structured thinking
- Adaptability, capacity to deal with complex commercial matters
- University of forestry
- Knowledge of woodmarkets and wood drying
- Previous commercial position in relationship with timber, sawmill or wood trading companies
- Previous experience in energy of transformation industry (pulp & paper)
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Stalni radni odnos