We’re looking for a proactive Digital PPC Specialist who wants to tackle the challenge of owning global PPC campaigns with serious budgets and complexity. We need someone to make sure that media budgets are efficiently planned and spent. We need a thinking and eager to learn individual, with a high willingness to hack the growth, open to diving into the unknown, very well organized, constantly searching for ways to squeeze performance from every dollar and brave enough to try to scale things up.
The main focus of this position will be owning all PPC platforms, supporting FOREO.com and all other sales channels. You will be working closely with the Digital Media Manager, Digital Campaign strategists and many other departments. You will have all the possibilities to grow, learn from other multi-language and multi-discipline team members in various global offices, and eventually take the most optimal roles/responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Baidu and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- To be extremely well organised in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software. You will need them to be able to manage multi-layer, multi-platform, multi-market activities.
- Result-driven and with high level of motivation and persistence.
- Analytical multitasking mind ready to handle many parallel projects at all levels
- 4-plus years SEM / PPC experience.
- Very good level of English language (writing and speaking).
- Master of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook advertising
- Ability to effectively interpret Google Analytics data.
- General understanding of HTML and SEO.
- Experience with keyword research and search engine ranking tools.
- You will work in FOREO's modern HQ in Zagreb, Croatia.
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced digital media team.
- You will participate in global campaigns and will be able to influence their success across all the digital channels, many you didn’t know existed
- Unlimited budgets when there is performance
- Test budgets to experiment and hack the platforms
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.